Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intersexed/trans Gender options?

So first time posting, I went through what I could see listed and I'm not sure if this has been something that's been brought to the table, However I am an Intersexed Male who has picked up and been playing this game recently. I noticed there are only female hermaphrodites and male male characters, my options are limited to make anything like an Intersexed character, and versatility to modify the current genders of existing characters is very limited. I would very much like to say, add a vagina to the male fox, or male horse If I had the option to. 

So like... the ability to make any figure any gender or number of genders would be very much desired on my end. If this were to be implemented and I had more versatility it making the genders match what I'm trying to accomplish, I'd %100 sign on long term to the patreon and play this a lot more. 

Comments

• They are going to add a character creator in Yiffalicious 2 which will also let you customize their genitals.
  • @JustABoredLizard oh good to hear! I can't wait to see what that looks like and how the game will change once they implement it. Are the characters just the base to customize from or are they going to be deleted? 
  • @Jakkal
    The rest of the characters will be returning but the custom option will come in last I think