Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fan created props ?

The app speaks about possibility of porting your characters models in, if you are skilled enough modeler, but could be the same be done with props ? Those certainly require far less skill (as with simple enough props you are merely working just with primitive shapes).

What would be requirements for the models to be even considered viable for the Yiffalicious use ?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 3:09AM
    Props would be indeed a lot easier than characters. Maybe we should include that! I'm adding it to our roadmap.

If we'd add this, it would work similarly to how interactions work. I.e., you'd be able to upload props, and they'd show up in the app. But undesired props would be removed, and any interactions using them too.
  • edited 3:09AM
    A bit offtopic, but a quick question - is there any way we could get barstools from Ocean home map as separate props ? Was a bit dissapointed you can't move and pose them around like the gym equipment.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 3:09AM
    I wanted that too, but we ran out of time. The whole ocean house was a bit rushed and didn't receive the number of iterations we were hoping for.