Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Maya] Blue lingerie

So im just going to start of and say, im new at making skins, so there might be some rough edges.
And im having issues with Jei3's skinmanager, (but thats most likey me being stupid).

Its a Maya skin with blue lingerie, piercings. (and some pubic hair)

Heres some poses :P

And here is the link Mega: https://mega.nz/#F!6DgjzAiZ!nVo3Yrb5cr1zIA2mbSsByA

By the way i tried to set it up like most other people set up their rar files, but if you cannot find it in the skinmanager, then you can do this:
User > Appdata > Roaming > yiffalicious > custom > textures > character > Body > (either 0 or 1) > GiraffeFemale_1 > (Then paste the _Maintex file in there)

If you do not know how to open Appdata then:
You can press the windows button and "R" at the same time and then write in %appdata% and press Enter.

Or you can write "Run" into the windows search thingy majigger and the write in %appdata% and press Enter.

I do not know how you would do it on a Mac nor Linux, sorry :/
(And sorry for writing so much, hope you enjoy)

Comments

• Oh and by the way if somebody could tell me how to put it in a rar correctly, so it would work with Jei3's skinmanager that would be great.
  • Wow really nice! I really love lingerie skins. Recently I realized I had been making garter belts wrong for a while now lol. Keep up the good work!

-Myname
  • I don't really know if my garter belts are correct, i just used some google images for referance and hoped for the best.

And thanks, ill try :P
  • Great first skin!

As for Jei3's skin manager.
    Looking at your file, there are a few things wrong.
    First, the skinicon and skininfo should be in the root directory (i.e one level higher in the directory structure).
    Second you are missing a folder, inside the Body folder there should be another folder called 'GiraffeFemale_1', and it's in that directory that it contains the skin itself.
    Lastly, I can't verify this (since apparently 7zip can't actually make rars), but I know for a fact zip files are OK, but unsure about Rars.

Essentially if you look at http://wiki.yiffalicious.com/index.php/Character_Skin_List#Meshes
    that page, find the character you're skinning.
    The folder structure will always be <<BODY PARTY NAME>>/<<MESH NAME>> Where the Mesh name will include any subdirectories.

That being said, the way I've found it easiest to work with so far is that when I'm testing the skins, I manually put everything into the skin slot I want. When I'm finished, I copy the 0/1/2/3/4 folder to where I want to make the skin, and rename it to do the body part.
    e.g if you tested your skin out in Body slot 0 for Maya, you could copy the 0 folder somewhere else, rename it to Body and then add your skinicon/skininfo to the same place and your skin would be in the right format.

Basically, once you figure it out it's trivial, but can take a little while to get it right :)

Hope that helps.
  • Old link is dead.

Theres 3 different varients, if you want to change "hairy" to "shaven"/"Trimmed" then change the png names to "_MainTex" (without the ")

• new link just made my day