Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

size limits for characters and genitalia? and the question of exotic genitalia.

So, I was just thinking, with the new character coming out rather soon, all the current characters are really similar in size, and the geintalia are on a basic level quite similar as well. Are the currently any limits on how big or small the characters could be, both in terms of overall size and their... equipment. Might we for example see some bottom-heavy shortstacks(and I don't mean underage, just things like being smaller in general, or stunted growth), who are maybe half-way up the chest compared to other characters, if not shorter? Or might we be able to expect some massive anthro blue whale who towers two-to-three heads taller than the rhino?

And well, there is also things like unusual genitalia. For example, the argentine ruddy duck has a penis that can be as long as the animals body. would something like this, extremely long penises be something that could happen? Or how snakes basically have two penises? or the extremely weird example of the echidna's four-headed penis.

Really, I'm just rambling horribly now. Anywho's, the point is that I'm curious as the how far things might go in terms of versatility between characters?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 3:31PM
    We're fairly free concerning size of characters. As you can see, the Rhino and his package is quite a lot bigger than the horse's. The bunny is a bit smaller than the other females. There's a future female planned that will be petite and not like the current characters.

There's really no limit to the length of penis, but it becomes harder to pose if it's long since the thrusting distance is longer too.

Having multiple penises is not something I've considered. It could be done but it's not planned atm.
  • edited 3:31PM
    odes said: There's really no limit to the length of penis, but it becomes harder to pose if it's long since the thrusting distance is longer too.

What about female genitalia? The horse has a horsecock and I assume any future canine characters will have knots, but will a future female canine character have a canine vulva, or a equine have a horse pussy?