Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Cat & Elaine] Giggles & Petunia by Kicktyan

edited May 2018 in Custom skins
Heres some idea for a skin + eye. Theyre both from Happy Tree Friends, they look so cute i cant resist asking. Can this be done? Pls? :3333 (It might fit for the cat)

Comments

• Oh ... Happy Tree Friends   (go away traumatic memories... GO AWAY ! :cold_sweat: )

Here is my attempt of these two for the cat, and also there is a... relative of Petunia... possibly

The eyes have the problem that Cat is one of the characters with only one slot for them, so an interaction with both Giggles and Petunia at the same time can look a little weird... 

Don't ask me why but even if it is not related with the characters i have also included two fast color paint for the hair... buuut they are made to be used in the "slot 2" because in the first slot the colors end up being all very dark. The bad news is that the "texture" must be placed manually because it seems that how work the cat hair selection don't let the skinmanager put the hair in the correct slot.
    Anyway i left the hair in the skinmanager format just in case.
    (...a most close view of the eyes here )
    Link:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B5KrfKV0eeBTdIL-yDXjKYtQX9HyxTkj

Tell me if there are any problem (or improvement ideas)
  • Wooot, i dont think anyone woulda make this in the first place.

Looking forward to the Elaine skin too :P
  • These look great! Going from seeing them die to seeing them fuck IS a weird change for me, though.
  • And here is the missing skin ... Giggles-Elaine
    ( I put again the Petunia skin for Elaine in the file )

Since Elaine has no multiple slots for the skin, these versions of Giggles and Petunia can't be seen together in the same interaction ... 

... maybe they don't get along as well as their other versions   :no_mouth:
    ( cough cough )

Giggles
    & Petunia, Elaine version:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mpzOLDrgxxzINwEFptmDioD5jCQQ0h-y

@freenuts_xd
    Think about how much they would take it as an improvement  :lol:
  • DAMMIT, i wish we have more skin slots for Elaine.