Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slightly Moldable characters (face wise) & possible clothes (sexy lingerie) ;)

edited 10:12PM in Suggestions
I was thinking that if you're able to change the characters' expressions with sliders, could it be possible to modify the shape, angle, size, esc. Or just how much makeup (eye shadow, lips stick), hair styles?
Also is there any word on possible Skimpy attire somewhere in the distant future?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:12PM
    DragonDred said: could it be possible to modify the shape, angle, size, esc. Or just how much makeup (eye shadow, lips stick), hair styles?

You can use the inflation settings to alter the shape and size. But only making them bigger for the moment. Makeup and so on might be tweakable later on, but not in the manner you suggest. Custom textures is something we want to look into.

DragonDred said: Also is there any word on possible Skimpy attire somewhere in the distant future?

Custom clothing authoring is something we want to get going. It's on our roadmap.
  • edited 10:12PM
    > But only making them bigger for the moment.

Does that mean there are plans to be able to "deflate" models? I am very much on board with that if that's the case.
  • odesodes Administrator
    jimbo said: Does that mean there are plans to be able to "deflate" models? I am very much on board with that if that's the case.

Currently we're focusing on creating new characters rather than altering existing. Deflate as in deflating an inflated model to default shape will probably happen, but adding shapes to reduce size is currently not being planned, although such features might be added at some point. But for now, main focus is new characters.
  • edited 10:12PM
    I was generally talking about customizing the face, (not the expressions)
  • odesodes Administrator
    I see. A character editor is something we might implement later, but there currently isn't one.