Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Animated Story

Hi, some already know about it, but I've been creating an animated story using Yiffalicious and I've just added Episode #3.
Since it was in another topic before I thought I'd start an official thread for it here.

Follow Kashmere's Story on http://sainaheart.com/kashmere

We love to read your comments and suggestions, it's always encouraging to know some people actually like or dislike it enough to take a minute to tell us what they think about our work  :)

Also, if you have any requests or questions related to how we did things in our stories, or if you want some of the special skin design used in it, just let me know here or contact us on the web site.

Comments

• Can you post it somewhere that doesn't require us to make an entirely new account for a website?
  • still loving it
  • edited April 2018
    Thanks ^_^

Embracethechaos : Yes I could and I probabably would if I knew where to post it so they wouldn't remove it.

I tried posting it on e629.net and it was rejected because Yiffalicious apparently isn't a tool... and Kashmere story is considered 'Screen recording' because Yiffalicious does not have direct exportation features.

Other website I know where to post adult content have similar policies, or they will reject it because I'm not the owner/creator of Yiffalicious.

Also... this is meant to possibly convince you to make an entirely new account on our web site:
    http://sainaheart.com/ is our own code 100%. All the comic books, stories, and everything is made by me or the other few people listed in the contact-us page. We all work hard on the site and the stories. we spend countless hours writing comic-book scripts, adult stories, the artists are drawing a lot and getting better and better, and I'm getting better at making the Kashmere Animaterd Story with Yiffalicious, trying bolder animation given the very limited movement featured in the program.

We don't get much 'Donation' ... like really not a lot, but we still won't give up.
    The only 'Motivation' we get is the number of registered members going up a little from time to time.

So thanks for taking a minute to register and you'll gain access not only to Kashmere Animated Story, but also to all the adult material goodies.

Although thanks for posting, this makes me realize that I didn't mention it in this post, how to gain adult access when registering on the site:

To gain Adult Access, you must register through the following link first and use the Code as indicated.
    http://sainaheart.com/yiffalicious

Once registered using the code and confirming your e-mail, you will be logged in with Adult Access Level and then you will be able to see Adult Content.

To others who may have registered already, yet didn't use the Adult special code, you can always add the code at any time, simply login, go to 'Manage Account' (the small gear icon next to your name in the menu bar) and add the code to the special code in the 'You have a special code?' box, then save the changes and it will grant you access.

Thanks for registering.