Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oral

Ok I just became a patron for access to the WIP version of the game which I'll download once I'm home, does anyone know if oral is implemented into this version? Or is it both versions and I'm just an idiot?

Cause I see some scenes with oral in them but in the public release I couldn't seem to find it myself, any help would be appreciated, ty.

((Also do I have to uninstall the public version before installing the patreon version?))

Comments

• Unfortunately no, the only official sex acts are vaginal and anal. However people here have figured the trick out how to simulate it, mainly using invisible characters. Try looking up interactions others have made through the app and you will find examples. I'll warn you now that it's harder to pull off than just plain humping.
  • @NoxBeasty
    Also, you need to know that there's no newer or more feature packed version than the public 1.0.
    The dev team is in the early stages of development for Yiffalicious 2, and this will be a lot bigger and better in all aspects compared to 1.0; but there's no playable version yet. Right now they're finishing the character creator, and this will be released to patrons in the future. I'm guessing in about one to three months.
    So I'm sorry if you had become a patron to get something extra, I hope that when you look at what will be YL2, you'll keep supporting the project. Now that you're a Patron, you can look at all the info using this link: https://www.patreon.com/yiffalicious/posts?tag=yl2
    To finish, a bit of good news: everything about Yiffalicious that you have seen online, is possible with the public 1.0 version, with the only external modification being custom skins. So you can actually do that now, you just have to know how to.