Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any chance on modding YL1?

Hey guys,

I heard there might be a chance of releasing a maintenance release for YL1. I understand the fixes will be small but I'm wondering if there's a chance the dev could add modding capabilities? I'm not sure if that is too much to ask as I'm not a developer myself. I'm not talking about huge modding but maybe just a way to change some assets. The reason I would want this is because I would like to create my own sex sound effects which would be a lot more subtle for the game instead of Jasonafex's sounds which have gone a bit stale and default-sounding with how much I use the app. Maybe it could  work in the same way as skinning? I know you guys are busy with YL2 and it's fine if you decline this but if it isn't too much work, it would certainly keep your users happy until YL2 arrives.

Let me know what you guys think and thanks in advance.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    We'll consider it.
  • edited May 2018
    Custom sex sounds would be amazing. There are really good animations on YL1 but one of the most immersion breaking things are the current sex sound effects.
  • @PuppySnarl

I'm glad I'm not the only one. The sounds just don't seem to fit with the app anymore.
  • Improved sex sounds would be nice. Honestly, the only thing I think is missing from YL1 is a sound option for voices. Some panting, moaning & groaning would be the sprinkles on the cupcake.
  • @dn19

I never knew I wanted that until you said it.