Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taglist, messy things.

I hope you are still open for suggestions same as before.
  • Taglist and blacklist
Well known way to find things we like as well as things we don't like. Taglist would be new submenu in public interactions or context menu rolled down out of search interactions search bar. I thought a lot about this and i find out that tags made by users would require a lot of moderation to prevent undesired tags. (At this point i mean spam, not tags i just don't like). So tags would be just premade and gave for free use. So as you can imagine tags would be shown up as buttons you can activate and deactivate in order to choose 1 or more tags.
Blacklist would be helpful too, i think i don't need to explain what's that for, duh.
  • Cum covered bodies
It needs almost no words. Since our yiffy guys are like cum loaded gatling guns why keep our characters clean? Of course cum covered bodies wouldn't work on the basis of shooting spooge from character's manhood straight on the body (trigger for that would be too hard to make, i think), but what about slider which makes our character covered in white juices? Same mechanic as cum covered dongers that already works in yiffalicious. Not like i think it's easy to make either.
 (yes i watched too much hentai)image
  • Upload albums made out of several interactions
So I thought that uploading chain interactions (like one scene made as few interactions numbered) is going to make a little mess, especially when your app will have more users. Im coming up with an idea to make users able to upload whole albums of interactions, so few interactions can be contained in one panel in public interactions menu, and after clicking it would show all interactions contained.

I hope you'll find this worth consideration. Of course after dealing with all that things you are already working on such as new characters, commisions, new stuff etc.
Always take your time boys, luv ya.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 12:32PM
    MisterBangYourSister said: Taglist and blacklist

Definitely something we want to implement. The whole yiff cloud and browser is worthy of its own developer. It's hard to allocate time for it when implementing new simulation thingies at the same time. But I want to spend some time on the yiff cloud soon to add improvements.

MisterBangYourSister said: Cum covered bodies

In computer games, physical world and rendered world are two different things. In this case, the cum would have to stick to a dynamic mesh. It's not easy to do, but it is something I want to see.

MisterBangYourSister said: Upload albums made out of several interactions

Yeah, this is something we've wanted to do since day one, so it's definitely on our radar.

Thanks for the suggestions.
  • edited 12:32PM
    MisterBangYourSister said: Taglist

I actually mentioned that in "my thread" - it was even in the first post. I guess I got distracted by Dogson and his thoughts about first-person-view interaction editing...

I wouldn't worry about unwanted tags (e.g. "lolol" or "fag") too much. Those could be taken care of by pretty much anyone even semi-trustwothy. I'd call them "moderators". If that'd be a thing then I volunteer - I'd do it for free, of course. There is a different problem: Certain tags should be connected. That could be taken care of by a simple hierarchy. Look at the e621 system: Tags are either connected via aliasing (e.g. mammal = mammals; both will give you the same results), via implicating (e.g. mammal -> canine; "mammal" consists of things which implicate it - that makes sure "mammal" always gets you all mammals even if they don't have the "mammal" tag) or via implying (e.g. mammal <- canine; seems to only apply to the "tag wiki" where you can follow the hierarchy all the way to the top: "white_fox" = "arctic_fox" -> "fox" = "vulpine" -> "canine" -> "mammal"").

However, yeah... that looks like something that would take a lot of time to implement - even without the wiki thingie. And when/if it does get implemented, someone will have to go through aaallll of the interactions to tag them.. Heh. Good times. I hope the page number system gets implemented before it happens.

MisterBangYourSister said: Upload albums made out of several interactions

Aye. And perhaps even add the option to "autoplay" those interaction? One interaction would end and the viewer would get the option to go to the next or not via a pop-up (which could be turned off to automatically say "yes" or "no" somewhere). That could bypass the "I want my characters to change positions without going to the menus or having to edit everything" problem.