Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(Upcoming skin project) Thoughts?

I recently got the programs needed to create skins (and a wireless mouse because I use a laptop) and I decided to make simple skins based off some Digimon. I've only made two but have others planned in the future for a possible skin pack. But before I begin on the others, I sort of want to hear some opinions on if I should go through with this or not. So here's a quick preview of the skins.
https://imgur.com/a/3JbSCES

Comments

• Awh, i was hoping it would be skins for female characters.

I say you just have to make the skin lines smoother, they look very unnatural as it is. Just my two cents
  • @Placebo00 I actually have skins planned for Cat and Illinir (and possibly the bunny but I'm still thinking about it) also I'll definitely being fixing the lines, I was sort of in a rush drawing them.
  • So I think the skins look pretty good! Though they might look a little odd with the fur shader at max. Just something to keep in mind when making skins :3
  • @SpazzleHusky I'll be completely honest when I say I forgot fur shader was a thing :* Personally, I don't use it since it's the equivalent of torturing my laptop. But I'll keep it on my mind for any future skins, maybe I'll make a "nude" version of the two skins (no gloves, headband, bandages)
  • I see your probably making a Digimon Pack, If you take recommendations, try doing Renamon over Khana and MetalGreymon over Faenrir.
  • @Err0rbread Yup, it's gonna be a Digimon pack. As for your recommendations I'll take them, though I'll need to find a way to work with MetalGreymon's design with how the skins are mirrored. I'll probably make two versions of it.