Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

phone vr release?

i am new obviously by my silly crude name but could Yiffalicious be getting a phone VR release? some of us can't afford vr head sets, really... i'm writing this from a trashy dell that's at least 8 years old and i could barely afford a phone, so i'm nowhere near able to access a oculus or a vive... just some $15 phone holder i got off amazon that kinda works

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    Yiffalicious already works with phone VR afaik since it supports OpenVR. We've had users use their phones for VR in Yiffalicious. I'm not sure how they set it up though.
  • oh ok.. is it an app? or do you use trinius or something?
  • edited June 2018
    from my brief experience with yiffalicious in VR on the phone, i used iVry and a google cardboard viewer and it worked decently. not the best since it's obviously not an actual VR headset, but it was what i expected anyways.

edit: not sure if you have android or ios, but as long as you get some OpenVR app on your phone it should work fine. you might need a bluetooth adapter or something, dunno.