Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Public build of yiffalicious 0.4.0

anyone know what the release of yiffalicious 0.4.0 public build is gonna be

Comments

• edited 1:25AM
    No-one "knows" unless you believe in prophets or something. Well, even that doesn't make it "knowing" but you know what I mean.. I think it won't be coming out for the next (at least) 50 days but that's just a semi-educated guess. Please, be patient or become a patron.
    It will be out on xx/xx/20xx. :p
    So when 4.1 comes out to Patreon, will 4.0 then be pushed to public release?  if not, then it'd kinda be weird having an updated and an older version both as Patreon access only.
    The point of patron-only builds, as far as I've gathered, is to make sure that the public build is rid of most (if not all) bugs connected to all of the newly added features within that cycle and to give something to the 12+ $ supporters that others don't get. Therefore, the public version is the end/result of each cycle and that hasn't happened yet and won't happen in a while - https://www.patreon.com/posts/bad-month-3766293 . It's fine, though. Health above work.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 1:25AM
    lovalicious said: So when 4.1 comes out to Patreon, will 4.0 then be pushed to public release?  if not, then it'd kinda be weird having an updated and an older version both as Patreon access only.

WIPs don't go public. Only later releases in a cycle become publicly available.
    @FenrirWolfe Ah, ok. That makes more sense.