Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CUSTOM female skins

Does anyone have well-recommended skins for all the females? as i am having trouble with some other skins such as Giraffe Zebra skin

Comments

• It's probably the format of the .zip files or the lack of them, sometimes, ya gotta do a little "installment" before you can get to the goods

-Myname
  • What exactly do you mean by "installment"
  • Often errors come in mislabeling folders (so you might have to rename them), not putting the folders in .zip folders (you would have to create a new folder and drag and drop the main components in), putting too many folders (you would have to delete some), putting files in the wrong places (I think I have done this before (you would have to move 'em to the right places)), and then there are also some which are not errors and simply give you the character skin .png so for those you just have to create and move them into the correct files.

Hopefully this makes sense and hopefully you will not have as much trouble with skins in the future. If need be I can make a video. (just ask and I'll provide a video)

-Myname