Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My first skin! (Bunny)

edited July 2018 in Custom skins
i wanted to try making a skin, so i spent a couple (frustrating) hours in blender and i'm satisfied with this!
in the .zip file are the body texture & custom eyes
download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xuiv5essxxp73uu/Desert Queen by rodeo.zip?dl=0
(please let me know if it doesn't work i haven't used dropbox before...)
screenshots:

Comments

• Thats.....Kinda cute actually. I think i finally found a reason to use the bunny now lol
  • i'm glad you like it! i'm working on another skin right now, for the cat
  • Too cute! I wanna eat her, she reminds me of chocolate bonbons OMG :D
    Well done!
  • Now when you say first skin... I think Well obviously this isn't your first skin, I mean if you mean your first skin to add to the forum sure... that seems logical but this is not your first skin. You had plenty of practice and this is too good to be a first skin.
  • edited August 2018
    Damn, first skin my arse haha. If it is actually your first skin you should consider a job in graphic design!
    Good skin though
  • i don't think it's that strange of an idea because i am actually an artist lol
    if you're an artist and can figure out how to use the program it really isn't hard
    i've been having issues with the cat
    every time i look at her ingame she has big obvious seams on her front and i can't get rid of them no matter what i do :(

• @rodeo Release more skins, damn you! 

(Preferably for the females? :333)
  • @Placebo00 ; aye aye captain i'm on it! (if i can get rid of the ugly seams...)
  • i scrapped my previous ideas and this is my progress on a cat skin: 
    i'm going to have all of her front be a very light color so maybe those weird ugly seams won't show
    wish me luck?

• i hope you like spots