Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Texturing] How about a Tutorialdump for Texturing?

While we DO have a few tutorials on how to get started with accessing and editing skins for yiffalicious we are missing something just as important for this topic as the "Getting started"-tutorial, a place to gather all our experiences and techniques for easy access(and hopefully overall improvement, god knows my skins could need a....well, a lot actually :'D ).

As of now i can't really contribute something myself as i have yet to produce something that i'd consider "presentable"(i AM working on 3 different themed packs ATM, which is kind of the reason how i got the idea of making this thread here), i just noticed the lack of something like this here. 

When i see a good response to this here i will see to myself that this thread gets cleaned up.

Until then, happy texturing o/

Comments

• Hi TheMeta,

I like the idea of having a document with a bunch of resources in it, but I feel like we could also just borrow some other game's document.  Modding textures in Yiffilicious is the same as moding textures in Halo CE.  So if you  change the Google search from "texturing Yiffilicious" to    "3D texturing", or "3d painting programs" there's a lot of documentation. I suggest that people pick a program like Blender (free) or Substance Painter (around $150) for painting textures.