Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tits leak milk when maxed

When tits are maxed, I suggest there should be milk spilling out from the nipples. No matter it's caused by cum event or the size is set to max at the begging, as long as the max value is reached, milk should spill out during the next cum event.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 5:53AM
    Not a bad idea at all. I'm just not too fond of the outdated particle systems in Unity. I so much want to revamp cumming and add something like tit leaking, but... I don't wanna invest time into something that'll look like crap anyway.

There are some scheduled improvements to Unity's particle systems on their roadmap. I'm not sure if it'll change anything, but.. it might. Also, please vote on this:

• edited 5:53AM
    Looks good, but is this compatible with non-nVidia graphics cards? It doesn't seem a good idea to use a framework that excludes half the graphic cards, and a lot more than half if you add non-gaming computers...
    (Radeon user here)
    I'm pretty sure it's a physics engine developed by nVidia, not for nVidia.
  • odesodes Administrator
    I'm not sure:
    http://docs.nvidia.com/gameworks/content/gameworkslibrary/physx/flex/

CUDA seems to be required here which is Nvidia only. If that's the case it's completely retarded.

Not like Unity are gonna invest into this anyway so I think it's a waste of time to even try. Unity is all about supporting all platforms - Desktop and Mobile alike. We're probably gonna have to think of another way to make fluids look better. There are several ways...
    JesusChrist: by or for, in this case is almost the same. And nVidia isn't the only one to blame, AMD has his own propietary tech, like mantle for low level hardware acces, or TressFX for hair simulation. Both technologies work only on Radeon GPUs.

As for liquid/fluid simulations, the way to go is OpenCL. It works on nVidia, AMD and Intel and there's even a way to run OpenCL code on CPU only. But I don't know if there's a framework out there usable for Yiffalicious that uses OpenCL for fluid simulations...
  • odesodes Administrator
    TressFX actually works on all DX11 graphics cards. I think the same goes for Nvidia hairworks.

There's a package in the asset store that uses opencl for its fluid calculations, but it was extremely performance demanding for seemingly subpar results compared to what Nvidia has.
    @Horsie ;
    "mantle for low level hardware acces"
    I don't think you can count that in because NVIDIA has no interest in it. If they don't want it, why should they have it?

"TressFX for hair simulation"
    Broken (huge framerate issues - it worked, though) on release but fixed really fast because AMD released the code for it. Hell, you yourself can download the newest version with the Radeon™ SDK here: http://developer.amd.com/tools-and-sdks/graphics-development/amd-radeon-sdk/

... Just felt like that needed to be corrected. I don't want to delve too deep into the AMD x NVIDIA conflict.
    @FenrirWolfe;
    I was talking about propietary tech, and bashing both companies for doing so. I guess I didn't make myself clear enough.

@odes;
    About TressFx, didn't know it was standard, last I remember about this tech is that was used in a Tomb Raider game and TressFx only worked on Radeon cards, on other cards there was no hair simulation.

It's a pity the only package in OpenCl is not good. In theory, there's almost no performance differences between OpenCl, Cuda and GPGPU.
    @Horsie
    And I was speaking about how you were mistaken about the proprietary tech because NVIDIA holds little to no value in working on the Mantle and because TressFX technology has been made available for free to everyone (including NVIDIA). Perhaps it was I who didn't make myself clear enough?
    @FenrirWolfe ;
    Forget it, this is going too offtopic already.