Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Height and Presets in YL2

When the Character Editor is released will we be able to change the height of our characters as well as will there be a abundant amount of presets to work with?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited January 2019
    Hi there Sparta,

Yes, you will be able to configure height through the use of body type layering and bone scaling.

Presets - depends on what you mean. There will be a couple of body types to choose from and at least 1 example character to study. As for presets for entire characters - probably with time as the app matures, but the the initial release will be pretty bare bones.
  • What do you usually use to find out the height of a character?

• edited July 2022
    How can I find those presents now? I am new here, and I don’t know how to use most of the available tools.
    I would like to make a height comparison of different characters, and I wonder if it is possible to do it right in this software. Usually, I use HeightComparison.com for this purpose because it’s one of the simplest height chart maker websites that I know, and it is much easier to use than others. I also like that I can compare the characters’ height to the height of some objects like a car or a cupboard which makes the comparison more vivid