Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patch 0.4.1b setup

edited 3:02PM in Issues
I downloaded the patron patch but the 64-bit setup just totally jams itself up. Trying to run it doesn't do anything, but I do get 3 individual instances of the setup.exe in task manager and none of them can be killed manually. Just thought I'd let you guys know in case there's something wrong with the program itself atm, I'll try a restart or two and see if anything magically works itself out with my computer.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 3:02PM
    That's odd. Perhaps the setup is corrupted? Did you try downloading it again?

• edited 3:02PM
    I did today, still getting the .exe stuck. Trying to figure out if it's something on my end, the earlier build worked fine.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Have you tried installing it on another computer? There's no reason this installer shouldn't work if the other did.

I'm not at home right now but I could upload a zip archive of the build. Perhaps that would work better.
  • edited 3:02PM
    Hmm, I'm not sure what happened but I tried re-downloading it again after this morning and the installer worked! Thanks for taking the time anyway odes, truely appreciated! =)
  • odesodes Administrator
    Awesome, glad to hear that! Must've been a corrupted installer. Thanks for sharing. :)