Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sweat and ball twitching

Just an idea, the male characters balls could twitch as they blow there loads :3 also there could be a "sweat" slider too! just some ideas I had x3

Comments

• edited 2:47PM
    I second the idea of balls twitching. Yes, please. ^-^

As for the sweat: That's not necessarily something many people need to see but I think it shouldn't be too difficult if specular maps can be used... at least I think so. I haven't worked with textures for a bit too long.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited July 2015
    What exactly do you mean ball twitching? Do you have any example to show?

And for the sweat slider, can you elaborate what you mean exactly? Animals with fur don't sweat.
  • edited July 2015
    Maybe not all the characters would have sweat, characters like the rhino and giraffe might, since no fur lol and what I mean is, the males balls sort of "clenching" as he cums.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 2:47PM
    Regarding the ball twitching, do you have any example animation of that? Like from e621 or furaffinity or something
  • edited July 2015
    https://e621.net/post/show/678449/animated-anus-breasts-cervical_penetration-cum-cum

this is a pretty good example. notice how the balls clench when the male cums.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited July 2015
    Ah ok I see what you mean. It might be added at some point but right now there are other things with higher priority.

Thanks for sharing!
    Yes, of course :3

and you are very welcome :D
    Oh man even just an overall sweaty/wet option would be killer in my opinion!
    in addition to ball twitching, some kind of urethral twitch/bulge to go along with the cum animation would be nice. just something going on in addition to the fluids to give more depth to the whole "cumming" part

also, characters should have some sort of expression option for when they enter a cum state. currently it's more of a "beep boop processing cum operation #41238" than a "OH WOW" feel.
    @Baphomel, Thats on you bro. Change the expression sliders.