Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lady Leaning and other things

edited 8:13AM in Suggestions
I've been collecting a handful of suggestions over the last few days.

1) It would be cool if we could get "dry" humping, just a buy/girl thrusting with no receiver, it would help make a few parenting actions easier, etc.

2) Is it impossible to allow the torso to be parented to something? in case I'm not using the terminology correctly, I'm talking about making a model's hips/torso follow another node's movement.

3) I often get a girl into a really nice position and find out she's not the girl i want, then have to spend a long time posing another. if there were a way to "replace" a character with another in a similar pose, that would be cool. a similar script might allow you to copy someone's pose as well.

4) Dynamic expressions are limited to someone who is getting humped or humping. could there be a way to piggyback an unconnected actor's expressions to another couple's thrusting, or just have a dynamic expression driver that would take the place of the thrusting speed bar for unattached characters.

5) And the suggestion I find most dear to my heart. is there a way that women can have "Leaning" as well? when control goes from the male to the female, or sub in any case, their hips and spine stay pretty damn straight. if women arched their back in time to the thrusting if they were the ones in "control" and the lean was on, that would be pretty hot I think. As far as I know, leaning does nothing when the lady is in control, so it seems like you could add that in there without changing any buttons.

Anyway, I saved up so many suggestions in the hopes that a couple of them were any good, or possible. love the game!

Comments

• edited 8:13AM
    I just wanted to hop in and say that I think these are great suggestions. Ezyk, unless I'm getting confused I'm fairly sure I've checked out some of your scenes for inspiration. Awesome stuff, man!

As far as quality of life goes, I agree having a way to copy/paste poses would be immensely useful. As someone who likes to make sequences of scenes, it'd save so much time on follow-up positioning.

I'm not sure of the technical viability or headache-inducingness, but a back and forth or 'rocking' motion for females would add to them feeling more in control. Being able to change the plane of thrusting would make a lot more possible. I have a feeling that the upcoming shoulder driver might really increase the range of thrusting behaviors, so I'm excited to see what it might open up.

Personally I'd love more of the non-penetrative options. Enabling characters to thrust without a partner would allow for 'jury-rigged' blowjobs, handjobs, or even just teasing; it'd also enable watching characters to have more reaction. They add a lot to the storytelling when stringing scenes together but I'm perfectly happy waiting for them further down the road.

I think the post above summed up the primary things I've wished for at one moment or another when tweaking scenes. Thanks for making an engine that I love coming back to tinker with.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 8:13AM
    Ezyk said: 1) It would be cool if we could get "dry" humping, just a buy/girl thrusting with no receiver, it would help make a few parenting actions easier, etc.

This is actually planned. No ETA atm tho. So much in the pipeline!

Ezyk said: 2) Is it impossible to allow the torso to be parented to something? in case I'm not using the terminology correctly, I'm talking about making a model's hips/torso follow another node's movement.

Currently there isn't, but that's sort of what I want to make possible so 1) can be achievable.

Ezyk said: 3) I often get a girl into a really nice position and find out she's not the girl i want, then have to spend a long time posing another. if there were a way to "replace" a character with another in a similar pose, that would be cool. a similar script might allow you to copy someone's pose as well.

I've been thinking about something like this since day 1. Basically retarget an existing pose onto another set of characters. It's definitely something I want to do, it's just a matter of priority with all the things going on.

Ezyk said: 4) Dynamic expressions are limited to someone who is getting humped or humping. could there be a way to piggyback an unconnected actor's expressions to another couple's thrusting, or just have a dynamic expression driver that would take the place of the thrusting speed bar for unattached characters.

Good point. I'll have to think of a way to solve this.

Ezyk said: 5) And the suggestion I find most dear to my heart. is there a way that women can have "Leaning" as well? when control goes from the male to the female, or sub in any case, their hips and spine stay pretty damn straight. if women arched their back in time to the thrusting if they were the ones in "control" and the lean was on, that would be pretty hot I think. As far as I know, leaning does nothing when the lady is in control, so it seems like you could add that in there without changing any buttons.

Ladies actually had leaning right up til the initial release. I had to remove it because of a bug. I've been wanting to add it back in again but time hasn't allowed me to. It's definitely something I'd like to spend time on and fix once and for all.
    Thanks for the reply! I'm glad one of my suggestions was original! that's why I saved em up.
    Just another quick two while I'm here:

6) I'm sure everyone here has tried to have someone pull Khana onto their char's dick by her horns, but your junk is so crazy long that you have to fold the char in half to reach the horns and still get full range of motion. something that would help, and i think would look pretty good, is if Khana could tilt her head back much farther, allowing people to "tug" on her horns as they rut. as it stands, her horns don't really go past 90 degrees from the spine.

7) I've made a couple spanking animations, but the conditions have to be just right, with the physics IK and the thrust direction and the angle of the arm and everything. if there were a way to make the physics IK change its direction relative to the thrusting direction, you could do spanking much easier, but... now that I write it down, that sounds really hard.

Thanks again for the quick response and the amazing game!
    8) I have lost a couple really nice snapshots by accidently editing one, and then using the reset to current button on the wrong one. what i'm saying is, it would make life easier if there were some sort of HUD telling you which snapshot you are currently editing so you don't mess up. I've gotten burned a couple times and now i sit in front of my computer muttering the snapshot number to myself over and over while I edit it.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 8:13AM
    Ezyk said: 8) I have lost a couple really nice snapshots by accidently editing one, and then using the reset to current button on the wrong one. what i'm saying is, it would make life easier if there were some sort of HUD telling you which snapshot you are currently editing so you don't mess up. I've gotten burned a couple times and now i sit in front of my computer muttering the snapshot number to myself over and over while I edit it.

I hear you. We want to change how editing snapshots work to make this a lot more clear.
    So my wife and i were going for a nice summer drive, and while we were coming back from the gas station, energy drinks in hand like a couple of jerks, we started talking about yiffalicious. as it turned out, she had a bunch of suggestions she's been sitting on for awhile, and we even came up with a couple new ones together. Here they are:
    1: she'd like a light dimming slider that would allow fooling around in a sexier mood lighting. her idea was to have it attached to the scene so that once multiple poses become a thing you can have people get "discovered" when the light gets switched on. then they all bang.

2: I was toying with the idea of an intro snapshot. would it be doable to have a snapshot that blacks out the screen and shows text for a specific time, as a simple intro/stage setter/segway?

3: She would like a button attached to each expression slider that allows you to reverse it's trend: Full at no penetration and off at full penetration. that would allow a lot more variety in expressions.

4: This has probably been mentioned, but she'd like an erection expression for the men, so they don't have to be full-on raging boner all the time.

5: we were talking and we've seen a lot of glory-hole and ladies halfway through a wall, usually made with a bunch of massage benches put together. she was interested in a prop that makes a hole between walls so that you can make a peep-hole or a gloryhole. I expanded this idea by suggesting... expanding it. so you can fit a whole lady (or dude) through a wall. so, long story short, a prop that makes a hole in a wall, and can be expanded or contracted.

6: lastly, she'd like more boob stuff. she suggested colorful tassel or pasty props that can be parented to the boobs. maybe piercings?

any of this stuff would be awesome. As always, thanks for making yiffalicious, we have an excellent time with it.
    any word on this?
  • edited November 2016
    sad, an expression for erection was something i've wanted too