Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have some ideas

1. add a "delete" option for Load Interaction.  If you're like me, and you have a lot of unfinished, unwanted interactions that you don't want to complete, then a delete option can be useful for organizing your interaction library.  

2. Allow Select Pose to update your published interactions.  So maybe you published an interaction, but then you realize that you wanted to do more with it.  But maybe you don't want to double post your interaction, despite the new one being more updated.  If you can allow the Cloud to update already published interactions, it will eliminate this problem.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 3:47AM
    lovalicious said: 1. add a "delete" option for Load Interaction.

Planned.

lovalicious said: 2. Allow Select Pose to update your published interactions

Already implemented. Right click the interaction and select "Upload new version".
  • edited December 2015
    @odes really?  I didn't know the 2nd one was already in the program.  Thanks :)

Also I think there's something wrong with the Wolf's fps when he's thrusting.  He seems really choppy.
  • odesodes Administrator
    lovalicious said: Also I think there's something wrong with the Wolf's fps when he's thrusting.  He seems really choppy.

Sounds like improper use of resistance. Resistance should only be used for slow speeds.

Can you give me the interaction file with the choppy movement?
  • edited 3:47AM
    @odes whenever I spawn him, he's already on a somewhat higher speed than the other characters with 0 resistance. I'm not sure which file it is.
  • odesodes Administrator
    lovalicious said: @odes whenever I spawn him, he's already on a somewhat higher speed than the other characters with 0 resistance. I'm not sure which file it is.

Ok, I think I see what you mean. Basically the leg stretches. You need to put the feet anchors in such a way that they don't.

As for the speed, we'll change so the default speed is the same for all.

Thanks for pointing these things out.
    @odes I don't really think it's the feet, but thanks for answering.
  • odesodes Administrator
    In that case I don't know what you mean and I would need something more to go on.
    I think it's more a problem of my graphics card trying to process him at a faster rate; though if that were the case, I think that would also affect the other males too, and yet they seem to work smoothly.

Until then I'll do as you say and see if it is actually his legs.  
    I have a few more ideas:

-This one I've actually read from the Patreon, and thought was a helpful mechanic: mirrored part movement.  Meaning, we can anchor each part evenly, so the model won't look wonky or lopsided when tested.

-Give Horse inflatable balls.  Wolf and Rhino has them, let's cut Horse some slack here.  On top of that, how about we all give them inflatable butts?