Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Public Builds?

Are there going to be any more public builds before new years? Possibly a Christmas present for those who have been waiting for a new build of the game. Looking at the roadmap, there's been a lot done since 0.3.4.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 12:08PM
    Unlikely. Dogson and I are taking a break during these holidays. I don't know about dogson but I haven't had a break for more than a year, since I was working the previous year's holidays (both winter and summer).

In a week or two, we'll wrap up the last remaining things and release a public version.
  • edited 12:08PM
    @odes how long in a week or two will it take for the public release
    I guess the public version will be released late next week.
    @Horsie i guess so becasue im waiting so long i been playing bayonetta 2 all the time
  • Public version will be released when it's done. Please arm yourself with patience.
    @MisterBangYourSister It's already done; RC means release candidate, so the public version is usually the same, unless there's a RC2.
    Anyway, I already know they will release the public version when they feel like it, but as Odes said "one week or two", I guess that will be late next week.
    Not even on the roadmap yet...patience tho
    03/01/2016_03H40am_GMT+0: roadmap updated
    It's coming :3
    Yeah, I noticed yesterday, but didn't want to say because it's in the "to do" list, not in the "doing" list.