Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is the character creator really gonna come out before the end of the year?

i mean, not to be a party pooper here, but we seen our fair share of "sorry but we are not gonna be able to deliver on what we promised", and i'm super hyped, and like each day we go towards the 31st is just, hope dying.

The first announcement made it sound like it would come out around Christmas...

Comments

• I feel you. Not to be a total pessimist, but it's starting to feel like either a wishful dream or, even worse, a possible scam, just to keep people strung along.   
  • If anything i think were allowed to go on strike. XD if not there will be a purge.
  • it's starting to feel like either a wishful dream or, even worse, a possible scam

That would suck... Let's hope that's not the case and the devs are actually working hard to deliver an ultimate yiff simulator... although, as I mentioned in another thread, the first promises of a release date back to summer 2018 and it's 2020 with no release still. 

I think I'll pay attention to the project until the end of the first quarter of 2020. If there is no release by then, I'll be done keeping my hopes up.