Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YL2 - Playing Around - Dragon Character

After playing with the tool for a few hours this is what I was able to come up with. Without playing with skin textures the skins are a bit flat, but adding parts you can add some features. The mirror feature on the head seem to work very well, though linking parts to other areas such as the legs, breasts, or shoulders, resulting in parts floating in mid-air. If anyone knows how to avoid this, let me know. 

Pics are below, and if you want to toy around with the character you can download here: https://mega.nz/#!X1wVSKQQ!xMC-lwlXq1OrMiOxzcUAFGJtZSOZbBeCFTJYJHV96QY

Comments

• Thank you for posting some screen shots. I wanna see what the creator is capable of before I open my wallet. Can you make a cobra with it yet?
  • Technically sure, though it would take some playing around with. There are no presets outside of a the bunny, and a default for a male and female canine. You could scale the neck wider to try and make the hood, and might be able to add parts as well...so technically sure. It'd just take some effort to do so.
  • That's what I was thinking/hoping for. I could just attach some flat, curved pieces to her head & neck to make the hood.
  • edited January 2020
    Your Dragon character is cute so far. Reminds my of an Argonian.
  • @dn19 At the moment the only parts in the game are the prebuilt ones made by the Yiffalicious team. That means for the moment you've got ears and tails from the different styles of characters. To get the sort of pieces you're talking about someone would likely have to build those pieces from scratch.
  • odesodes Administrator
    She's cute! Well done!

@dn19
    I think making a proper cobra would be difficult right now as that would require an external model and transferred skinning. Currently, the app doesn't support transferring skinning from one model to another (other than parent), but it's something we'll look into eventually for sure, as clothes depend on such tech.