Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bootleg Tiger Mom

edited January 2020 in Characters
Because a certain artist doesn't like their OC recreated by third parties, here is a 100% original thicc tiger mom for your tiger mom needs

This was made possible with generous amounts of rabbit tails and some quickly mashed together decal textures, which there is a link to below for your own uses.

Character File
Decal textures

There's still a long way to go in terms of variety and customization (Body part customization that's more than just editing the XYZ scales would go a LONG way) but I think there's some potential and can't wait to see what everyone else makes!

Comments

• DogsonDogson Administrator
    Hey cool, that is a really creative way of using the current tail content <span>:smiley:</span>  
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    A question popped up in my head; when you mentioned wishes for body part customization that is more then just XYZ scales, do you mean shape-sliders like we had on some of the characters in YL1?
  • Shape sliders on a per-body part basis would be a solution, yeah. A 3D posing app called Design Doll has such a feature, where you can apply a separate shape slider (Or multiple to create combinations) to the arms, legs, pelvis, chest and head. Of course, I'm no developer or modeler so I don't know how hard that would be to implement.
  • To be fair, if it's their personal character I can understand their stance and I appreciate that you didn't just do it anyway.

This is a really clever use of those props and I really like the kinda stylized look it gives. :)