Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cum and Stuff

This is probably already been suggested and if it has, I sincerely apologize. 

First off I just want to say that I -love- this project and probably use it more than I'd like to admit. That being said, I think that the most important part of the project (being a sex thing) is the cum and stuff; the money shot. So, my suggestions: 

- Collision. I know this has been brought up before, but I can't emphasize how great it'd be to see the shot where it lands on the character model. 
- Coloration/Transparency. Best way I can describe this is through a visual example. Which I made: http://i.imgur.com/IFB0Hvc.png ;
- Pattern. At current, it is very splotchy and 'drippy', would look much better with a splatter pattern :blush: 
- Lighting. I dunno the possibility of applying lighting effects to a shader (I think there's a drive to make cum effects into shaders?), but lighting would definitely add to the visual appeal of it and make it look more 'fluid'. 

Even if none of these suggestions are used, I still want to say thank you to the developers for starting this project, being so open and engaged with the community, and for continued work ^_^ 

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 3:32AM
    Thank you for your kind words and suggestions. Cumming in it's current form is one of the biggest things I'm unhappy with right now.
    nomistrav said: Collision
    Trust me, it's something I really want to see too. I have a couple of ideas how this could be achieved, but other things have priority currently.
    nomistrav said: Coloration/Transparency
    That's a really good and inspiring image actually. Thanks!
    nomistrav said: Pattern
    Noted.
    nomistrav said: Lighting
    This sort of have to do with what you pointed out regarding coloration/transparency. Part of the issue is that the particles and decals are individual, so while we could get individual decals/particles to look great with lightning, they would clip and look weird when intersecting. I have a few ideas how that could be combated, but it will have to be another time.

Thanks again for your words. We have a great deal of things planned in the coming months and can't wait to reveal it all.