Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Auto pole bug & parenting revange

edited January 2016 in Issues
Well, you probably know where this thread is going :s
Sadly I tend to find stuff shortly after updates, it's a shame, and I feel kinda guilty of this parenting bug since it just appeared in one of my older interactions before update and I still managed to miss it... sigh.

Basically what happens is:
1.Auto pole function seems to pop out in edit mode, and this look weird especially when wolf's penis is heading down. (low y axis)
2.Parenting bug has returned to us, this time it's a little bit different and occurs on shoulders.
I uploaded this interaction just in case - author:"haste", name: auto pole bug.
TL;DR Wolf's penis turned into a sausage and Khana broke both her wrists.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited January 2016
    1. This is "intentional", or rather it's a known issue. To combat it, you need to turn off auto pole and set up the purple rotation anchor so that it represents the "up" direction of the penis (that is a vector 90 degrees to the penis pointing direction). In this case, you need to move the purple anchor of the wolf to somewhere above giraffe's head. Try playing around with the anchor after turning off auto pole and you'll figure it out...

2. Crap. Drivers spooking around again. If you turn off quality driver option it'll work. I'll investigate this...

No need to feel guilty. If someone's guilty it is I as I keep making these bugs happen.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 1:40PM
    2. Let me know how this patch works out for you:
    http://download.yiffalicious.com/Assembly-CSharp.dll
  • Whoops, I thought purple anchor is only responsible for rotation along axis perpendicular to the orifice. Good to know this is so easy to manage. I should've check that anchor before reporting though. Also...
    Patch works perfectly! Thank you so much  :*