Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My suggestions

edited 1:59AM in Suggestions

Hi! Just tried this awesome program of yours & decided to share my opinion and some suggestions for it's development. I don't speak/write English very well so I apologize in advance if my words are confusing or seem mean.

It seems this program is a great foundation for creating quality 3d content. I had so much fun playing with it & wish you good luck with it's further development.

My suggestions:

1) I suggest to include some sort of tutorial in program, maybe later in more finished build. Without watching a tutorial on your download page it may be confusing to some users how to make two characters have sex with each other. I personally was because I didn't watch it. Silly me :p

2) Fixing navigation

A few examples.

When adding second character a menu appears asking where to attach it & a few buttons:

"NONE"

"character_bunny(Clone)_KXOOUXPZ_entrance_pussy"

Really this second button's name looks like a line from some source code.

Maybe something like "Character: Bunny: Entrance: Pussy" or "Character Bunny - Entrance Pussy" would be more appropriate?

Button on the top right "Select pose" is a bit wrongly named. We load interactions from there. So "Select interaction" or "Select scene" would be more appropriate.

Also I think it would be more useful to be able to save interaction in top left Menu, because now there're only new, edit, load, publish options available. For local saving you have to enter Edit mode & then save it.

And it's already being suggested,  there must be system for managing saved local interactions (renaming, deleting, etc)

3) I didn't check all characters but it seems rhino doesn't have ass wave sliders.

4) Remove "Real physics for penis, balls, tits, tails etc" from "Things we want to investigate" list on trello.

You already did this unless you want to somehow upgrade it.

5) What if I want to use one pose on different character? I have to pose every character from scratch.

There're two programs DAZ 3D and Poser where you can load a character and a then load a pose for it. I think it's very handy system. These programs are also great examples for developing interface.

6) Character editor with custom textures. I bet users of this program are dreaming about it and you know it guys. Just a reminder :)

Also the option to rename characters is useless right now. It makes sense only with the release of character editor.

7) And I think the biggest suggestion or a problem (don't know how to say it) is the direction of  development. I don't want to sound like an as**ole who sits on his ass and doesn't appreciate your work. Clearly you're doing a great job. It's just my view from the other side so to speak.

It seems right now you are more focused on making new models instead of new features. Like I said you made a nice foundation. But you will not go very far with vaginal & anal penetration. Changing models that have sex won't help it, it will quickly get boring.

There are tons of things that have to be made.

Male & female handjobs with options for selfpleasure and pleasuring other characters.

Oral sex is a must have.

Separate orgasms is a must have option especially if you will make masturbation feature.

Options for changing cum amount have to be made.

There's no need for sex toys & rope system (BDSM) when characters still can't have oral or manual sex.

Option to save poses in snapshots and transitioning between them will also bring more flexibility to the process.

You should also think about the situation when you will finally make all these features and then would be compelled to update all models. I view it kind of like a video game and DLC where the Yiffalicious program is like a game & models are like DLC. Normally you don't make a DLC while the main game is still unfinished. I understand that you want to bring some diversity to program's content but I'm sure it will be harder for you in the future upgrading all models so they can support oral sex or masturbations.

Again I want to apologize if it came out harsh or mean. Just wanted to help you somehow.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited January 2016
    Hi exollex!

Thank you.
    exollex said: 1) I suggest to include some sort of tutorial in program
    We want to update the current tutorial with a shorter and more concise video, but time hasn't allowed us. While definitely a good idea to create an interactive tutorial, it feels distant with all the things planned right now.

exollex said: 2) Fixing navigation
    Navigation has sort of been put aside in favor of other things. We definitely want to improve this.

exollex said: 3) I didn't check all characters but it seems rhino doesn't have ass wave sliders.
    Actually, it's a bug to have one! AssWave is an internal shape used for the Ass wave function. It's not supposed to show. We should remove it from the others, but we've had other priorities.

exollex said: 4) Remove "Real physics for penis, balls, tits, tails etc" from "Things we want to investigate" list on trello.
    The solution we're using now is sort a hybrid one. We want to make tits and shafts to actually respond to the environment.

exollex said: 5) What if I want to use one pose on different character? I have to pose every character from scratch.
    Yes, this is definitely something we've been wanting to do. I thought we had an item for it on the roadmap, but apparently we didn't. Added "Retarget pose" to it now.

exollex said: 6) Character editor with custom textures.
    More information will be revealed in the coming months regarding this topic.

exollex said: 7)
    Of course we want to add all that. As much as we would like to add all this right away, we have to do it in order. And right now we're working on other things (custom characters among others).

Thanks for the feedback, and no need to apologize. It's greatly appreciated.
  • edited 1:59AM

odes said: Actually, it's a bug to have one! AssWave is an internal shape used for the Ass wave function. It's not supposed to show. We should remove it from the others, but we've had other priorities.
    I'm sorry I'm confused. How it can be a bug? On your home page where all main features of this program are described there is a section called "Impact dynamics" & it says "Yes, we have configurable ass waves"

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 1:59AM
    exollex said: I'm sorry I'm confused. How it can be a bug? On your home page where all main features of this program are described there is a section called "Impact dynamics" & it says "Yes, we have configurable ass waves"
    Sorry, major misunderstanding. I thought you meant in the expressions category, where "AssWave" shape shows up for some characters. That is a bug.

Yes, it's true that Rhino doesn't have Ass wave atm. We thought they looked really weird on such a firm character, that we decided to not include it for him.