Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DP synching problem

edited 2:24AM in Suggestions
Hello, I have a problem with synching up DP scenes when I use different guys. For example: I have Elaine, Horse and Rhino and I put the Phase slider to about half, expecting them to alternate their movements (one goes in, other goes out). But it looks like it can only be synced like that with two of the same characters, when i use two different ones, they can't sync up properly.

I think it might have something to do with the phase silder being tied up to penis length. Would it be possible to change it so that the slider is using relative values? Maybe it happens because i don't set the slider up exactly in the middle, then it would be helpful if you could either add a new "set at half" option or give us a field that we can write a numeric value in.

Comments

• edited January 2016
    I believe DP is synced correctly between different characters, but it is somewhat difficult to figure out when it comes to making them move at the same exact pace. The length and distance do not matter, HOWEVER, the speed and resistance in/out will cause them to get out of sync.

The horse and rhino spawn at different speeds, so try copying the speed that you want on one character (by clicking the small white upside-down triangle near the slider), then pasting it onto the other.

I hope this helps :)
  • edited 2:24AM
    Thanks, I figured that out already, but still the characters seem to sometimes move at the same pace, but they get desynchronized after a few thrusts. I don't think distance/depth have an effect on the timing of thrusts, so it seems like one character's animation is slightly longer than the other's.
  • edited 2:24AM

I'm sorry, but I can't seem to replicate it :(

I even tried changing the Speed (as long as both characters always go to the same speed!), Phase, Distance, and Depth sliders between snapshots, and they were always in sync. This was tested with the Horse and Rhino connected to Khana, both vaginally.