Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anchoring Knees

I realize I'm not the best at explaining things, but I'll try my best to explain this: if it hasn't already been implemented in, can we try to anchor the knees in place like the feet?  That way, let's say you put a model in cowgirl position, it'll make it look like they're moving with their hips, rather than their legs in that position?

I'm sorry if it doesn't sound clear to you.

Comments

• edited January 2016
    I've already suggested that on the 5th of October 2015 in "my" thread and... Well, long story short: It has been added to the roadmap:
    https://trello.com/c/3gErreoG/167-ik-improvement-allow-knee-targets-to-behave-like-hands-feet-fixed-point

I am happy that I'm not the only one who wants to see this, though. ^-^
  • edited 8:36AM
    @FenrirWolfe sorry, I didn't realize you already suggested it lol.
    @Iovalicious
    Don't be. Actually, I am thankful that you did it. Most of the time, I feel as if I was the only person who actually wants the stuff that I suggest... and that feels kinda terrible even through all the thanking and stuff.
    @FenrirWolfe Well most of the time I suggest something, neither Dogson or Odes know what the hell I'm talking about.  So I'm glad someone actually understands for once lol
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 8:36AM
    :D
    odes said: :D
    Is that a hint at things to come or simply you laughing at our silly conversation? : P
    @odes since I have this thread up anyways, I think I'll just tell you a bug I think I found: the Wolf's eyes don't move, no matter how much I apply the eye weight.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 8:36AM
    FenrirWolfe said: Is that a hint at things to come or simply you laughing at our silly conversation? : P
    Mostly a lol at the thing about me or dogson not undesrtanding what the hell lovalicious is talking about, haha. That made me laugh irl. We still want to do this ofc, it's just that there's so much in the pipeline.
    lovalicious said: @odes since I have this thread up anyways, I think I'll just tell you a bug I think I found: the Wolf's eyes don't move, no matter how much I apply the eye weight.
    I'm unable to reproduce this. You're sure you're not messing with the blink slider rather than eye weight? Blink only decides how far lids go down when blinking, and blinking is controlled through script.
    @odes Yes.  I only mess with the blink weight if I want to close their eyes.  Though, in the test mode, it seems to work while I have the ignore looking on low.