Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bug report - ayy lmao edition

edited January 2016 in Issues
Okey, this time my brain went 404

-UI and font are flashing strangely while scrolling and some spooky screen is appearing constantly for like 1 frame.
-At any attempt of adding 5th character the whole app is going crazy, UI is locked but buttons like load and select pose are still working, what leads to even more trippy action, especially the last bug which made me spill drink all over my desk :D
I have no clue how this bug hid from you but it's appearing in my client at least.
-With maxed anti aliasing game seems to be really blurry to the point it's tiring for the eyes (I don't know if this causes it but game looks less blurry on fxaa then smaa)
http://postimg.org/image/vreml7ggr/
Btw. New furshader rocks! It looks way better than I imagined after seeing screenshots.

Comments

• edited 4:00PM
    The anti-aliasing blurring I think is because the movement is doubled. It's easy to see if you look at any ceiling fan and toggle the anti-aliasing settings.

http://s24.postimg.org/jj41xx6dh/celing_fan_in_temporal_aa.jpg
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 4:00PM
    Thank you so much for the report.
    MisterBangYourSister said: -UI and font are flashing
    Later versions of Unity have been having odd issues, but I thought they had sorted it out by now. I'll see if I can reproduce this in a small project and submit to Unity.

MisterBangYourSister said: -At any attempt of adding 5th character the whole app is going crazy
    Thanks for pointing that out. This is fixed for future build.

MisterBangYourSister said: -With maxed anti aliasing game seems to be really blurry
    SMAA is still bleeding edge and in alpha stage. We should probably not default to this option until it works better. In the next build FXAA will be default.

MisterBangYourSister said: Btw. New furshader rocks! It looks way better than I imagined after seeing screenshots.
    Thanks man, glad you like it! We're happy we managed to pull through because there were several times where we seriously thought we had to abandon it due to technical reasons.