Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cat tits glitch

edited 9:19PM in Issues
The cats tits have this issues where they seem to sink into her body when in a certain position, i think if her back is arched in any way. but are perfectly normal when fully deflated.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited February 2016
    Are you using drivers? This shouldn't happen if they're enabled. If you disable them however (F10), that might happen.

Images or sharing of pose file would help. 
  • edited February 2016
    Oops, I think i was wrong, I didn't realize what position i had her in lol. I had her bottom half turned too far away from her top half :P
  • edited 9:19PM
    there's definitely an issue with the tits  
  • edited February 2016
    Untitled
    I haven't had problems like above yet, but you can't inflate her without getting this skin break. looks like your loosing the fur shader on the insides?

LOL butt boobs!
  • edited February 2016
    I don't think my problem is a glitch, but when I fully inflate her breasts, their shading seems rather off.

EDIT: I figured it out: it's the fur shader making the shading look weird.  If i turn it off, it looks fine, but when I turn it on, it happens.

Also I've ran into nimbus' asstits problem to a degree.  I think you guys forgot to apply gravity to her breasts or something.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited February 2016
    We've identified a couple of issues with the breasts, that will be fixed in a patch.

Thanks for reporting.
    thanks odes
    Actually, I think I found one more bug.  Cat's wig seems to turn off whenever I load an interaction with her in it.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 9:19PM
    lovalicious said: Actually, I think I found one more bug.  Cat's wig seems to turn off whenever I load an interaction with her in it.
    Nice find, I was able to reproduce. Fix will be part of the 0.5.1b patch.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Basically, what happens is that the body and hair slider are saving to the same destination (one overwriting the other). So right now body skin seems to dictate what hair skin is used.
    @odes so when do you think the patch is gonna be ready?
  • odesodes Administrator
    Now.
  • edited February 2016
    The inflation is broken, I can't see anything but the tits and stomach glitch out when I try to inflate them on the cat.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Download the newest patch.
  • edited February 2016
    @odes ;Yes, it's in the newest patch this happened.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited February 2016
    Ok, let me get this straight. You downloaded 0.5.1b, which was released some hours ago, and are experiencing this? I'm having hard time reproducing it in 0.5.1b.

https://gfycat.com/NiceFaintDogwoodtwigborer

Can you provide a description of how you are causing this error?
    @odes Re-installed  0.5.1b 64-bit and it's still happening, even changed back some of the graphical settings.  I have no idea how/why this is happening. 
  • odesodes Administrator
    Ok, I managed to reproduce it.

For now, disable and then re-enable fur shading. Does that work for you?
    It seems characters added while fur shading is on run into this issue. I also have trouble with expressions working at the same time the inflation bug is happening. After the characters are created, turning the fur shaders off and then on they begin acting like normal.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Yeah Thrinakia, that's exactly it. This is fixed for the next build. Though, I think that won't be until 0.5.2, since there is the work around you mentioned. If there wasn't a workaround I'd make a new patch...
    @odes Yes, thanks.  Works fine as far as I can see now.