Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Download Patch 0.5.1b

edited 10:36PM in Issues
Won't let me download this patch because this message keeps appearing: "No recent payment detected.
Your payment may have been declined or cancelled". Why does this happens if I'm already a patreon?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited February 2016
    There was an issue earlier, but has since been fixed. Try now.

We have changed how rewards are handed out though. Previously we were handing out to everyone regardless if they were completing pledges or not, but this way of doing it has been severely exploited. We have now adopted the way other creators are handing out rewards - after pledge has been completed and not before.

There are some more rules deciding whether or not one is eligible for download. For example, those who have supported us a lot (with money) wouldn't need to pay any more and would still be eligible. Similarly, we value loyalty. But if you have never supported us previously, you'll need to complete a pledge before being able to download.
  • edited 10:36PM
    Still won't let me. By the way, the most recent donation I made was yesterday.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited February 2016
    I was under the impression that cards were being charged at the end of the month/beginning of next?

Just to be clear, it's not enough to pledge. A pledge has to be fulfilled.

Are you using the same username and email on Patreon as you're using here? I can't seem to find you in the pledge list.
  • edited February 2016
    I replied to your post on Patreon as "Red". What do you mean by fulfilled? I had another account which I also had donated to you way back then and I didn't have any problems at all.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:36PM
    With fulfilled, I mean that patreon API must show that logged in user has completed payment. Previously, no payment was required, only promise of payment (pledge). But because this was being exploited, we're adopting what seems to be standard among creators - rewards granted only to those who fulfill their promise.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:36PM
    If you have completed payment with another user, you can use that account to access your rewards.