Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

has anyone played this game on oculus quest 2 VR?

hello, I have an occulus quest 2 vr headset, I can connect it to my PC with a link cable, and run desktop vr games using the occulus launcher, or sidequest vr. 

I can also fun furrylicious and play with a keyboard and mouse, but is there anyway to play in VR with my headset ?

I tried installing virtual desktop, and launching furrylicious while staring at my desktop in the virtual desktop app to see what happens, but it just stays in windowed or fullscreen in virtual desktop.

Comments

• I would imagine you need SteamVR installed, and to run it through that. I don't think there will be a way to use the VR on the Quest as a standalone since I don't think the game was ever designed to have that option, and I don't think they ever implemented support for utilizing Oculus VR either, just SteamVR support.
  • Typically what I do is use YL on my my Quest 1. Wirelessly with Virtual desktop makes it awesome. No support for the quest controller, so I have a wireless controller that I have hotkeyed to various keyboard buttons so I can play in the headset without having to go to the keyboard and mouse.
  • I've got a Quest 2 and when I open Yiffalicious, it just goes right into VR mode. I do have SteamVR installed, so that's probably why. It has no support for controllers though, so you'll need to use your mouse and keyboard (unless you come up with a different solution like koinuchan did).

It's honestly kind of awful UI/UX wise, and I've struggled to find a single scene that actually made the hassle worth it. So you know, YMMV ahaha
  • odesodes Administrator
    @Korbaut

What specifically do you find awful about it?

Some who have shared that sentiment simply didn't know how the controls worked!
  • All it would really take would be converting the game to a .apk then sideloading it, but I don't know how hard it would be to create the .apk
  • edited October 2021
    Hi, yes there is an opportunity to connect to viar!