Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Public Release date?

about a year ago i was told that YL2 would be released publicly sometime early this year (no I dont remember who told me) I just wanted to get some intel on that.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    That is not true.
    No public release date has been announced.
  • has anything changed yet?
  • odesodes Administrator
    In terms of public release, nothing has changed yet.

Right now we're working on the last (for now) major release of the character editor before moving on to the interaction systems.
  • so once the interaction system has been finalized then it will be ready for a full release?
  • odesodes Administrator
    Sure, but "finalized" is ways off still. Interaction systems will be released incrementally with more and more features. It's going to take time to do this.
  • but dont have an aproximated date or year for a 1st release with interactions between characters? i not a programmer and i understand build a program as YL2 sure no its easy, but dont can offer a realistic orientation for the fans of your work? 
  • odesodes Administrator
    @Ev0_lizzy
    I dislike giving estimates because if I'm unable to keep it, it feels like breaking a promise.

All I can say is that after the next major release (and potentially some patches), we'll start working on interaction systems.