Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need help with snow leopard spots/decal for YL2

I'm having issues making/applying a decal group for my character in YL2, odds are I won't be checking here often so if you would like to contact me/interested in giving me a hand feel free to send me a DM on discord Glaze [TPF]#0610. I am active 99% of the time there and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Im not sharing my discord, so you will have to check on here. So I hope you do.

You should start by telling us the problem just in case you do come to check here. If anything, I will try to guess the problem.

Is it the pixelation of the sizes? Is it being wonky? Is it not applying in certain surfaces properly?

Well! My best answer is to not do huge patterns with Decals, and instead make a whole texture of your own that applies directly to the body model and the different Head and limb models. That way, you will be applying a pattern in an external program (Like blender) for your efforts once, and then you can use that leopard texture quick and easy for your FurVNE characters.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Saw your post on patreon but I'm replying here too.

I recorded this tutorial:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/b97zpyvdu0738nq/Decal tutorial.mp4?dl=0

I hope it helps.