Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skins/characters

edited 8:08PM in Suggestions
Will there ever be a Kitty Katswell skin for the cat?  Also, will dragons and pandas ever be added?  Wouldn't mind seeing a giant panda girl and/or guy in the game.  

Comments

• DogsonDogson Administrator
    edited 8:08PM
    Hey Waves. 

Although I like Kitty Katswell, we, the creators, want to stay away from copyrighted characters because of legal issues. That doesn't mean that the cat and the rest can't become more customable in the future, and while I can't promise anything for now, just keep an eye out.

I'll begin on the dragons as soon as the femboy fox is done. Pandas are nice, I'll might concept one.
  • edited 8:08PM
    @Dogson Okay, ya I wasn't wanting a full mod of the character for those reasons exactly. Just thought a skin of the agent hairstyle they use and the color of her fur would be okay.  

Looking forward to the fox, but I fear major clipping with dat tail, love it tho! x3
    glad this project is going so well!
    "Wouldn't mind seeing a giant panda girl and/or guy in the game"
    *if you know what I mean emoji*

Size-play is fun :D
    Honestly I want more skins for Bunny.  Horse, Cat, and Wolf have 3 a piece, and you can easily make new skins for Bunny by looking up some pelt patterns to even it out.  Though with rumors of a Bunny 2.0 and possible a Hare in the mix, I'd prefer they get the new skins.  All I know is we might get a shit ton more Lagomorphs in the future.