Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FurryVNE (YL2) interactions

What new ideas/features are planned for the interaction part of the new game? 
In another post, it was mentioned that work on that would begin sometime this year. Is there a rough estimate on when that will be?

I personally LOVED the simplicity of the animation authoring system in YL1. It was very easy to learn, and yet was allowed you to create virtually any sex pose you could think of! My suggestion for YL2 would be to keep the sex dynamics the same, but add options for non-vaginal/anal sex. (Ie, titjobs, footjobs, hand jobs, felatio, etc.)

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited April 2021
    Glad to hear you enjoyed the interaction systems in Yiffalicious!

After the next major build of the character creator, we'll move our attention 100% to work on interaction systems. So this will be around late spring/early summer.

We have a lot of ideas, and it's going to take a lot of experimentation before we feel confident in sharing what exactly we have planned. But rest assured we will try to make things as easy as before, but with far more options and new features at the same time.
  • Awesome! I can't wait! The characters that have been created thus far are ASTONISHING and I can't wait to see them in action!