Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Blackys Newest" -Character Announcement - Lucy Lou - Female Fennec Fox Cutie

edited December 2021 in Characters
Hey everyone, I'm kind of back with my latest addition. I decided to do at least one really "cute" girl and here she is:

-Lucy Lou-

The making of

I took the fox template as a starter, decided to turn her into a fennec so I deformed the ears quite a lot and did some custom offsets. I decided to give her back a lot of contour by working those shoulder blades a bit more outwards and the spine a bit more inwards. Most of the fun was of course putting stripes on her and designing the dress. I know, normally you wouldn't consider putting stripes on a fox but she felt like way to generic without them so there you go.

I made the hair with the curve and path technique inside blender but I might consider checking out a few more tutorials on hair 'cause this is still something I'm not fully satisfied yet in general.

The dress was made out of the simply cloth pro template for the "female swimsuit 4" but I cut the lower part and extruded some faces to get a dress like look. Lingerie is kind of a copy from myself, if you check out Michelle...

Lucy's is a bit more simple but the suspender belt has a few more details but in general this is nothing new. I felt like keeping it simple and clean.

The name

Lucy is an English and French feminine given name derived from the Latin masculine given name Lucius with the meaning "as of light" (born at dawn or daylight, maybe also shiny, or of light complexion). This one was more a pick because she looked like a Lucy, I didn't check out the meaning and picked it because of her personal traits but I must say that she really is a shiny one...

The Lou surname is derived from the Flemish/Dutch word "loo," which refers to a wet, wooded area. The name was most likely originally a topographic name for someone, who lived in such a place. The word "loo" is also a common compound in place names, the most famous of which is Waterloo, in Brabant, Belgium. The surname Lou was first found in various feudal states of the Middle Ages that today make up Belgium and the Netherlands.

Story

The 21 year old little cheeky fennec fox girl from Bruges, Belgium loves outdoor activities like hiking, biking, swimming and other fun things you can do...
She's easy to upset but in general she's a bright smiling one, full of life. She lives in a small apartment and is looking for someone who stays longer than just one night with her. Lucy is quite curious about everything about sex and she is eager to experiment around and get creative!