Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazon Woman-like Hyena

edited 10:34PM in Suggestions
A female hyena basically.  They're known to be bigger and more aggressive than the males and their clitoris is so massive it could grow up to 7 inches, it erects like a penis.  
http://tvblogs.nationalgeographic.com/2014/01/10/
I'm thinking she'd have a physique similar to this woman: http://nobby-posts.tumblr.com/post/140070765075/ (perhaps with a bit more muscle)

What does everyone think?

Comments

• edited 10:34PM
    Does this mean that, if it came, would take the place of "alpha male"? :)
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    edited 10:34PM
    Interesting Idea, I'll see if I'll get some spare time over and do a concept of it.
  • edited March 2016
    @Wolfariy Sure, definitely.  They are alpha as fuck, literally lol, in their species. :smile: 

@Dogson Happy to see you like it! :smiley: 
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    edited 10:34PM
    Also: Holy hell, the thighs on that woman!  :o
    @Dogson Yep, quite amazing.  To add, these female spotted hyenas are so dominating, even grown adult males fear baby females.  This stuff just blows my mind on so many levels! 
    Hmm, I actually hope they do model the female Hyena after Natascha Ecinosa, she's very defined, but not too muscular to be offputting.  Interesting.

And also to push the "Amazonian" idea even further, when a clothing editor gets released, how about releasing some sort of caveman/barbarian loincloth or wrapping?
  • edited March 2016
    @lovalicious :) She's like a good fusion between masculine and feminine physical features; like muscle in the arms and theighs along with hips and well-endowment.
    @Waves honestly, I'd rather have a model built after Natascha over something like this 

But hey, different strokes for different folks.
    @lovalicious Yeah true, but kek, that women doesn't even female lol, looks more like he-man letting his hair grow out more.
    @Waves yeah, I'm just sayin, muscle can look good on women, but like men, there's a certain capping point to where it stops looking good, and just looks painful to have.

@Odes speaking of muscles, have you guys thought about incorporating some sort of muscular growth mechanic, for those who enjoy it?
    @lovalicious Yep! Agreed, and I was just thinking the same thing, a muscle mechanic.