Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Annoying Issue] New Fluff Appandage groups falsely show the settings of the previous Fluff Group

edited May 2021 in Issues
I feel bad for not dabbling in FurryVNE in a while and making a new character as I discovered this bug Today. Although, its not overtly terrible, I just could find it earlier if I created a new character, but would like to see it fixed for the next major release.

Basically, when a new fluff group is added, it takes on the settings of the previous fluff group. But not really. Once I restart the app, it fixes itself. However it does make fluff appendage groups in general un-usuable if this bug is active.

I think its because im still stuck on editing the First new Fluff group.

To replicate

Create a fluff group, give it an alpha texture, place one.
Create a new fluff group, place one, and you will see it mimic the previous fluff group.

Current Work around

Create a new fluff group, then Restart the app.
You have to do this for each new fluff group :(
You cannot make several fluff groups before editing them, they somehow still take on the settings of the first new fluff group of the app session.

Extra Details

Second fluff groups somehow cant SOLO out of the first fluff group, meaning the app thinks they are somehow the "same" fluff group still.

Mirroring the first fluff group mirrors what you made on the second fluff group.

I believe that im inherently not editing the second fluff group at all, but rather still stuck in editing the first one even though I have the second Selected.

ALSO, I cant seem to bring the extra menu for fluff editing or mask editing back, and because of that, im denied from entering pose menu. This happens to be a pretty big bug :/

So I think this is more related to that extra menu coming from fluff appendage editing or something...

Seems as if I will need to make a new character for each release to detect bugfixes ;)

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    Thanks for reporting that. I will look at this as soon as I can.
  • odesodes Administrator
    I think this issue should have been fixed now.

I'll publish a patch build sometime this week.