Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More props

edited 4:37PM in Suggestions
Hi! I just wanted to come to the forum and outcry for more decorative props!

I know we all want characters and such, but il be a voice that asks for more simple props to liven up the scene.

Currently we have so little of actual props that can make for good scenes, the only ones I use is Towel, Christmas gifts... Furniture requires tiny bit of cleverness because you cant use all of them as not all would fit the scenery. Mirrors are gimmicky but occasionally do fit the environment.

Other than that, many of my scenes just start becoming dull and the same simply because i cant think of more ways to decorate around the scene that would make sense, but most importantly vary from the other scenes.

"But why would i want props!" I hear you asking... well it can open for more creativity and create the already established levels more interesting. Have Wolf and Cat humpin it out, and just place a Christmas present to the side. Already the scene looks, tells, and feels different from the other 1k+ wolf and cat scenes.

What props?

-Candles (And if they are lit, it doesnt need to illuminate even though that would be a very nice gimmick but just a small unanimated flamey dot on the tip is enough to convey the candle as a prop)
-Flower vases, or bouquets
-Various towel patterns
-Bottles of booze/Wine/beer
-Scattered clothing (Bra, boxers, pants)
-Sexy posters (You can include art from artists this way and promote them)
-A bed (Like srsly)
-Include some of the props from other levels like the ball from the training room
-Tree (not that simple but ya)
-Pillows

Eventually you can go into the more out of this world props in the end like, Swords and armor or spell books, Hybernation pod or a motorcycle. Those are some more complicated.

But Im calling out for more props, simple ones because we have very little of that.

What props do you want if you can think of ANY?

Comments

• edited 4:37PM
    As an extension of these requests, could some props be shaped as pieces of a building? This could emulate a level editor in a way - it wouldn't have to be super advanced like a game, but more along the lines of having a big empty space and use various wall, floor and ceiling tiles, furniture, etc, all place-able like current props. This would expand the scenery options exponentially,  as instead of building "new levels" the devs would just have to build new building tiles. If this approach ever was used, it would probably need a "snap to grid" function.
    Maybe they could just have a prop import function that lets us: save/delete/publish/upload/download our own custom props. These can be shared(dowloaded from yiffcloud) and the prop size could be small like a butt plug to an entire stage. If they gave us an empty space to fill and video on how to make a suitable room (with proper lighting and such) this game would explode with content.
    Im only asking for something small guys, dont need to make this google sketchup yiff edition. Ofcourse those are good ideas but honestly that takes quite the effort and focus to implement.
    You know what I'm legitimately surprised they haven't added in, or none of you requested yet?  A stripper pole.  Come on guys, I know it's obvious, but it won't hurt to put it in!
  • edited April 2016
    omg you are so right, and serves as a good prop to make anything steel.