Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon Cock

edited March 2016 in Suggestions
Hi everyone!
I have seen a art concept on e621 and i find it a good template for a future dragon penis.
Artist: Celshin
I can't upload the Picture file but i post the Link-Url:
https://static1.e621.net/data/16/fb/16fbf68976214f522048e531bcb76dad.jpg

Comments

• edited 2:20PM
    Looks like a direct mix of horse and wolf. As fun as it looks I do believe they have a good idea of what the penis should look like and in my oppinion, should be very different from the other ones. But who knows yet.
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    edited March 2016
    I do understand the idea behind that design, although it comes if a bit as haphazard combination. I'll be looking at Bad dragons stuff to give me an idea of how they can look like and try to do my own design of it. I beleve the designs they have are copyrighted? I'll assume they are and will try to do something fairly by my own design.

That would be an interesting thing to add when I'm on a future job-interview  

"-So prior to you applying for a job here at lil' rascal game studio, what where you major occupation?
     - I looked at dragon dildos at bad dragon for research.
    - ...How nice! I myself go from clinic to clinic claiming I'm an proctologist!"