Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feedback on the Hyena

I like it! I love the changes to the muzzle as well. It would be nice if the muscle/hips bits were on a scale slider like the Cat model, however. 

Also, black nipples were a real plus. The pink is alright though, not too picky. 

Will the helmet/armor bits be removable? 

Keep up the good work guys ^_^ 

Comments

• edited 4:08AM
    Agree, but Il also give a word: I hate to give this criticism, but the body type is almost that of the deer, I think it would be healthy to decrease the size of the boobs and let us be able to increase it. Currently i feel like there is limited ammount of body shapes, 3 or 4 of females which share almost the exact same. Cat being the only unique one. Keep those legs and hips too in a scale slide, the arms just as strong but the breasts smaller and thus the ability to increase it balances it out.

Imo its the healthiest option i think because i keep thinking of sliding down farther in the other females parts only to realize i cant...
  • edited March 2016
    @Craket I think her proportions themselves are great as is, aside from perhaps more muscle in her arms.   Most of my feedback is on the first hyena patreon post.

yo I'm so hyped for her and femfox lol

Also, what name does everyone think she should have? I'm thinking Yena, :)
    Um ... Where did you see it?