Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

fox penetrating a female causes... issues

edited 3:43AM in Issues
so I couldn't see this being discussed elsewhere, so I thought I would bring this up. Apparently there are some pretty nasty issues going on with trying to get the fox to penetrate a female. once you click the button to start the animation, the character models begin to stretch and contort unnaturally, with none of the actual penetrating motion going on. The button to stop the animation also ceases to respond once this has occurred. I have been able to get out of this using the pose browser and loading up a new interaction.

Thus far I have tested this with all the females, attaching to the anus. All experience this... Would glitch by the correct term to use here? Although the bunny seemed to twist less than Elaine or the Giraffe, who seem to get the worst effect. I also got this with the Giraffe and Elaine when attached to the vagina, same results, but did not try the other females. Also have not tried attaching the fox to the other males yet.

now, for sake of demonstrating what I mean when I said that "the character models begin to stretch and contort unnaturally", I took a screenshot which, while it doesn't quite demonstrate the extremes that I've come across with this glitch, probably is more than adequate in getting my point across.

anyways, I uploaded said screenshot here: http://imgur.com/90wC9mx

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 3:43AM
    This happens with the sound hotfix but not the original release. This is fixed for 0.5.2b.
  • edited 3:43AM
    Until the patch you can fix this by just turning off the sound for the Fox with the slider  =)