Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Screen Resolution selection

edited 9:39AM in Issues
The game resolution does not match what is selected. Instead it just makes the window size at the chosen resolution cutting everything else off the page with no scrollbar making the app hardly usable in some cases where you need to click options.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 9:39AM
    What build are you using?

What are your computer's specifications? CPU, GPU, Memory and so on.
  • edited 9:39AM
    It does this to me on all builds I've tested. The most recent I've tried was the 0.2.1 I believe.
  • odesodes Administrator
    And your specs?
  • edited August 2015
    I have tested for the problem on the new 2.3.0 build, but the problem no longer exists as far as the main menu is. However, the problem still exists on the select pose screen. A lot of clipping can be seen cutting off the buttons on the right, the vote numbers at the bottom, and approx. 30% of the screenshots on the left.

This occurs for any resolution under 640x480.

The problem was in a prior build, but my specs on the computer I used are:

Intel i3  4x 2.4 Ghz
    4 GB RAM
    win7 Home (64-Bit)

• odesodes Administrator
    That's a very low resolution. I can't even remember the last time 640x480 resolutions were used. Perhaps early 90s.

We recommend using a resolution of at least 1280x600.
  • well with my current computer setup not being that strong, i have to run it windowed small to get a decent speed. That's pretty much the ONLY reason I do it