Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One off position glitch

edited 3:09PM in Issues
I was trying to make a new scene. After placing the female character, I wanted to place the male, but after selection of point of entrance, the male character was placed far away, blow the floor. I deleted first the one, then the other, tried with different characters, but with the same result. It resolved after restarting the program. It was just a bit weird. Anybody else ever experienced this? V0.5.2

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 3:09PM
    Can you show a screenshot and give more detailed instructions how to reproduce the bug? What characters?
  • edited 3:09PM
    As I said, it was a one time glitch. After restarting the program, I tried to make it happen again, but it worked fine. Same room, same approx. area, with wolf, bunny, giraffe and deer.
    Precise description is as follows:
    - Placed Deer next to lift bench, at the end of the bench, facing window.
    - Added Wolf, with vagina as connection point.
    - After click OK, wolf is placed below floor, 2/3 distance up the kitchen counter/ table.
    - Orientation of wolf is horizontal, which correspond with orientation of Deer, at the 90 degree angle.
    - When translocating wolf upper body, only 1/3 of head is visible over the floor.
    - Deleted wolf, tried again with exact same result.
    - Deleted both characters, added bunny.
    - Placed in same location as deer.
    - Added wolf, same result.
    - Tried with Giraffe, same result.
    - Exited program by normal means.
    - Started game and tried again with deer.
    - Added wolf.
    - Wolf was in the right location.
    - Have not seen it since.

I can take some screenshots tomorrow to show the exact locations, but as I said, it was a one time glitch.
  • edited 3:09PM
    Below the floor, midway between table/ counter and opposite cupboard/ table