Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am I putting the mods in the wrong places??

So I know about the wiki: wiki.yiffalicious.com/index.php/Installing_a_Skin but I did the steps and it still isn't working maybe someone could try and talk me through it like through dm's or something or maybe just a really detailed description on how to do it in a reply to this discussion I made anyways thanks a lot for your cooperation.

Comments

• type in %appdata% in the windows search bar thing, then at the bottom of that you should see a folder for yiffalicious. click that folder and then click the folder that says custom then go in templates, that should have all the character folders. there you click a characters folder then go into the skin slots and put the skin you want in there, but make sure that the pic is both a png and that its named _MainTex otherwise it wont work
  • i hope i didnt make that too confusing lol
  • edited April 2022
    @ramrancher I think I understand what your saying so as an example I go into body for cat and then I click one either 0, 1, or 2 then I go into the CatBody folder or no? (I know it sounds a little confusing if u want i could send u a ss on discord)
  • yes you just put the file in one of those slots
  • I don't understand, so do you just add _MainText? to the png, or completely rename it?
  • Also I don't understand the skin DB
  • @kingnate978 I tried it and it still never worked for me so I just gave up it'd be better if they just made a video showing how to do it
  • I swear bro, the only lead I got was on their discord, but overall the system thingy looks a bit different than mine
  • Depending on where you are you can try looking in their discord, but for me I need a whole video or som shit
  • I figured it out lmao