Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issues with creating a scene.

I am attempting to create an interaction. But everytime I I press the "test scene" button it keeps resetting the Thrusting > Depth to max, and changing the expression settings to default. Any tips or suggestions to stop this from happening?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    Do you have a snapshot with those settings?
  • I take it you mean settings other than expression and the thrusting depth setting mentioned above?
  • odesodes Administrator
    I mean that there is probably a snapshot with stored values for the sliders you're experiencing problems with. If you remove the snapshot or update the snapshots values to the ones you'd like to have, you'll probably solve the problem.
  • I only have 1 snapshot in the interaction right now. I've clicked save and tried both yes and no to setting values to the snapshot default. and I've tried 'Reset to Current'

No matter what I try, once I click the Test button that Depth slider and anything else I've changed, just revert right back. I have screenshots of what I'm referring to but apparently I can't upload them to post in this forum.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Can you share the interaction?
  • I do plan to once I've tweaked the facial expressions.

I found it though. It seems I have to click the down arrow next to a parameter like 'Depth' and Select 'Update current snapshot' or 'Update all snapshots' I realize this is a completed build but a single button to apply all parameter values to the current snapshot would be a fair UI improvement.

Thank you for talking me through it Odes. I'm also planning on checking out FurryVNE once the month changes over.